Open to full and part-time students.
Student membership prerequisite: faculty advisor's signature.
- Free Webinars.
- Bulletin of the Association to Information Science and Technology.
- Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T).
- Access to JobLine, ASIS&T's regular listing of career opportunities in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings jobseekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists)
- Membership in as many Special Interest Groups (SIGs) as you wish.
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.
Special Group Discount
Students memberships are only $35 each when a group of 10 or more students join at the same time and are submitted with one payment. Email email@example.com.