Program will be announced on January 30, 2013.
Thanks to everyone who submitted proposals!
Accepted panel participants will be notified January 2.
Lightning panels & posters participants will be notified in mid January 15.
2013 Tracks include
- Institutional approaches/IRs and domain repositories
- Data citation and altmetrics
- Global scientific data infrastructure
- Linked data and metadata
- Data use and reuse–sharing and open data success stories
Potential areas of interest and topics based on the 5 themes above for RDAP13 talks include:
- Commercial applications
- Data infrastructure
- Institutional repositories
- Subject repositories
View RDAP12 Program for more insight into the structure and content of an RDAP Summit.