EXTENDED DEADLINE January 22, 2016 Interactive Posters and Lightning Talks Submissions Due
Speak, Show, and Share at RDAP16: Call for Proposals
Research Data Access and Preservation Summit 2016
May 4-7, 2016
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta, GA
RDAP16, the seventh annual Research Data Access and Preservation Summit, is accepting proposals (max. 300 words) for two panels, interactive posters, and lightning talks. Themes for RDAP16 were selected by this year’s planning committee with input from previous years’ attendees and RDAP community members.
January 22, 2016 Interactive Posters and Lightning Talks
May 4-7, 2016
RDAP16 Conference and Workshops
Panel Presentations, Interactive Posters, and Lightning Talks
The RDAP Summit Program Committee solicits proposals for panel sessions (other panels are being curated by members of the program committee), posters, and (five minute) lightning talks on themes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Policies concerning research data in your intuition
- Partnership or obstacles between units involved with building or expanding research data services
- Institutional responses to funding agencies’ policies on research data
- Tools developed and/or implemented for data curation and management
- Data management and curation for humanities
- Citations and altmetrics for research data
- Institutional/data repositories
- Data management education and training
Panel sessions are 90-minute moderated discussions on a specific topic of interest. A submission should include:
- A Panel Session Leader with a commitment to arrange the specific topic of interest;
- 3-5 Panel Session Speakers with a commitment to join in under the specific topic.
Submit your 300 word (maximum) summary or abstract, along with any supplementary documentation, for Panel Presentations by December 18, 2015.
Submissions for Interactive Posters and (five minute) Lightning Talks are due January 15, 2016. Submit your proposals for RDAP16 here:
Keep up with RDAP news by joining our Listserv, following us on Twitter or visiting our Facebook page. For questions, contact either of the RDAP16 program chairs, Lisa Zilinski at email@example.com and Kate Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!