Developing Nations Membership
Individuals who reside in a country categorized as "medium" or "low " human development in the most recent United Nations Human Development Report (http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/) may join ASIS&T at a discounted rate (see below). These special memberships will include electronic access via our Digital Library to all ASIS&T publications (this does not include print copies).
|3 Levels of Membership|
|Students||$20/year. Full and part-time students. Student membership prerequisite: faculty advisor's signature.|
|Early/Transitional Professionals||$30/year. Recent graduates entering the job market. There is a 3 year limit.|
|Professionals||$40/year. Full or part-time professionals.|
- Free Webinars.
- Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology.
- Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T).
- Access to JobLine, ASIS&T's regular listing of career opportunities in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings jobseekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists).
- Membership in as many Special Interest Groups as you wish.
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.
Special Group Discount
Students memberships are only $10 each when a group of 10 or more students join at the same time and are submitted with one payment. Email email@example.com.