Already an ASIS&T member?
It’s easy. Join the Special Interest Group in Digital Libraries (SIG-DL) directly from your ASIS&T online account.
Not an ASIS&T member?
Need more convincing?
Here is why you should join ASIS&T and SIG-DL:
- Participate in an international community of scholars and practitioners in digital libraries
- Join ongoing discussions of issues currently affecting digital libraries
- See job postings related to digital libraries and information science positions
- Access pre-publication results of research from digital library initiatives
- Receive conference and event announcements, and subscriptions to the Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology and the Bulletin of ASIS&T
- Access to other publications of the Society, including conference proceedings