The SIG retains its charter at the discretion of the ASIST Board of Directors. In the event of the dissolution of the SIG, the assets of the Group shall, after satisfaction of all just liabilities and obligations thereof, be paid into the general treasury of ASIST.
Join ASIS&T SIG-DL
- Call for SIG-DL 2014-15 Officer Nominations: Submit by Friday, October 10th!
- SIG DL voted ASIS&T SIG of the Year!
- ASIST 2014 Annual Meeting Now Open
- 2nd Call for Student and Recent Graduate Proposals “Digital Liaisons: Building Communities and Empowering Culture through Digital Libraries”
- ASIS&T SIG DL News, July 2014