The SIG retains its charter at the discretion of the ASIST Board of Directors. In the event of the dissolution of the SIG, the assets of the Group shall, after satisfaction of all just liabilities and obligations thereof, be paid into the general treasury of ASIST.
Join ASIS&T SIG-DL
- ASIS&T SIG DL News, July 2014
- ASIS&T SIG-DL Seeking Nominations for Deborah Barreau Memorial Award
- Call for Student and Recent Graduate Proposals “Digital Liaisons: Building Communities and Empowering Culture through Digital Libraries”
- Conference Recap: International Digital Curation Conference 2014
- Announcing ASIS&T SIG-DL Webinars