A SIG may establish Operating Rules which are not inconsistent with these bylaws or the ASIST Charter, Constitution and Bylaws. In the absence of properly-filed Operating Rules, the SIG must abide by specific conditions set forth in these bylaws.
Join ASIS&T SIG-DL
- ASIS&T SIG DL News, July 2014
- ASIS&T SIG-DL Seeking Nominations for Deborah Barreau Memorial Award
- Call for Student and Recent Graduate Proposals “Digital Liaisons: Building Communities and Empowering Culture through Digital Libraries”
- Conference Recap: International Digital Curation Conference 2014
- Announcing ASIS&T SIG-DL Webinars