These bylaws shall be the operating standard for all Special Interest Groups of the Association for Information Science and Technology. The term “SIG” is used throughout to apply to each SIG individually and its constituency.
Join ASIS&T SIG-DL
- Call for SIG-DL 2014-15 Officer Nominations: Submit by Friday, October 10th!
- SIG DL voted ASIS&T SIG of the Year!
- ASIST 2014 Annual Meeting Now Open
- 2nd Call for Student and Recent Graduate Proposals “Digital Liaisons: Building Communities and Empowering Culture through Digital Libraries”
- ASIS&T SIG DL News, July 2014