TABLE TOP VENDOR AGREEMENT
1. Table Assignments - Table assignments will be made on-sight in the order that contracts were received. The rental fee must accompany applications for space. Phone reservations will be accepted but firm table assignments will not be made until payment is received.
2. Table Tops - A standard 6 foot table and identification sign is provided by ASIS&T without cost to the vendor. Any customization must first be approved by ASIS&T. Audiovisual aids or equipment may not by played at a level to interfere with adjacent displays.
3. Staffing - Vendors may elect not to staff their table top. However, there will be a $50 charge for ASIS&T to arrange for the installation and dismantling of each table top display. In addition, for unstaffed tables there will be a $25 charge (plus actual shipping charges) for ASIS&T to arrange for the return of display materials. The vendor's representative will be allowed admission to conference technical sessions.
4. Payment and Cancellation - The full booth rental fee must accompany contract. Vendors may cancel this agreement by written notice to the organizers. Cancellations made prior to September 15,
2005 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be made on cancellations after September 15,
5. Use of Space - No vendor shall permit any other corporation/ firm or its representatives to use the space allotted to him, nor shall he display articles not manufactured or sold normally by him. Requests for co-participation in the space assigned to the original applicant must be made in writing to
ASIS&T. If permission is granted by
ASIS&T, there will be an additional charge of $150.00 per day for each additional participant. Vendors shall not sublet booths or assign this lease without the prior consent of
6. Limitation of Liability - The vendor shall indemnify the organizers against all claims, demands, actions, expenses, damages penalties or proceedings arising out of or in any way connected with the exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof. Vendors will be required to meet the cost of making good any damage to floors, walls, structures and accessories.
7. Security and Insurance - The Table Top area will not be secured. During Table Top Exhibit hours (see front of form) the organizers will take reasonable care to ensure security in the exhibition area. Outside of the exhibit hours materials and equipment should be removed and secured. ASIS&T will not be liable for damage or loss to exhibitor's property, nor shall ASIS&T be liable for any injury that may occur in the exhibition area. Vendors should make their own insurance and material storage arrangements.
8. Protection of Display Area - Nothing shall be posted on or tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls floors, or other parts of the hotel, conference
or exhibit area without permission from the proper building authority and ASIS&T.
9. Installation and Dismantling - All displays must be in place and set up by the time of the official opening to the show. Space not occupied or set up by that time may be reassigned for other purposes.
10. Default Occupancy - Any vendor failing to occupy space which has been contracted is not relieved of the obligation of paying for such space at the full rental price, and the Exhibition Management shall have the right use such space as it sees fit.
11. Distribution of Printed Matter, Etc. - Vendors shall not distribute to conference attendees printed matter, samples, souvenirs and the like, except from within rented spaces. Special distribution of such matter elsewhere must be approved by
12. Agreement to Conditions - Each vendor for himself/herself and his/her employees agrees to abide by these conditions, it being understood and agreed that the sole control of the exhibits rests with ASIS&T.
13. Amendments - The organizers shall have sole authority to interpret and enforce all rules and regulations contained herein, and to make any amendments thereto and to make such further rules and regulations as shall be necessary for the orderly conduct of the Table Top Displays.