Why Should I Exhibit?
- The ASIS&T Annual Meeting is attended by more than 1,000 information science professionals, including decision-makers and others influential in the buying process.
- The ASIS&T Conference provides a high impact, low cost, sales opportunity. Space is limited. No Booths - Table tops to minimize your cost and to maximize your interaction with ASIS&T attendees.
- Exhibit location is designed to focus attention on your products and services.
- Receive complimentary meeting registration and labels of advance and final meeting registrants.
- Product demonstration sessions provide a setting for in-depth demonstrations of cutting-edge products and services. Attendance can be by invitation only.
- Receive significant discounts on program brochure and proceedings advertising
5 Ways to Exhibit!
Table Top Display - reserve a table top to display your product(s) and literature
Product Demonstrations -
demonstrate your latest product(s) in a special 90 minute session
Portfolio Service - include your product, literature or logo in meeting attendee materials
Meeting Advertising - place your ad in the Meeting Program or Proceedings
Literature Display - exhibit your book(s) on the ASIS&T Annual Conference Publishers Table
What is ASIS&T?
For more than 60 years, the Association for Information Science and Technology has been the leader in keeping information professionals, information research managers, librarians, records managers, and others who “bridge-the-gap” between the present and future, between research and application, and between developer and user. ASIS&T helps its 4000 members and its conference participants meet the challenges of today and prepare for tomorrow
Who are ASIS&T Members?
ASIS&T members are leaders in their field and early adopters of new technology.
Member Job Types Include:
20% government or non-profit
42% hold management positions
22% hold senior management positions