Why Should I Exhibit?
- The ASIST Annual Meeting is attended by more than 1,000 information science professionals, including decision-makers and others influential in the buying process.
- The ASIST Conference provides a high impact, low cost, sales opportunity. Space is limited. No Booths - Table tops to minimize your cost and to maximize your interaction with ASIST attendees.
- Exhibit location is designed to focus attention on your products and services.
- Receive complimentary meeting registration and labels of advance and final meeting registrants.
- Product demonstration sessions provide a setting for in-depth demonstrations of cutting-edge products and services. Attendance can be by invitation only.
- Receive significant discounts on program brochure and proceedings advertising
5 Ways to Exhibit!
Table Top Display - reserve a table top to display your product(s) and literature
Product Demonstrations - demonsrate your latest product(s) in a special 90 minute session
Portfolio Service - include your product, literature or logo in meeting attendee materials
Meeting Advertising - place your ad in the Meeting Program or Proceedings
Literature Display - exhibit your book(s) on the ASIST Annual Conference Publishers Table
What is ASIST?
For more than 60 years, the Association for Information Science and Technology has been the leader in keeping information professionals, information research managers, librarians, records managers, and others who “bridge-the-gap” between the present and future, between research and application, and between developer and user. ASIST helps its 4000 members and its conference participants meet the challenges of today and prepare for tomorrow
Who are ASIST Members?
ASIST members are leaders in their field and early adopters of new technology.
Member Job Types Include:
20% government or non-profit
42% hold management positions
22% hold senior management positions