Are you a full-time or part-time student? If so, you may join ASIS at the reduced student rate of only $30 yearly.
Benefits Include:The same benefits of regular membership PLUS:
- Membership in a student chapter (if one exists at your school)
- Membership in the Los Angeles Chapter of ASIS (LACASIS)
- Discounted student registration fees to all LACASIS events and programs
- Discounted student rates to ASIS Conferences
- Education and Career Development:
- Professional seminars and continuing education
- Local student chapter educational programs and activities
- Networking with professionals in your local area
- Opportunities for professional involvement
- Career placement center at the Annual Meeting
Want to join? Just fill out the Student Membership form, have your faculty advisor sign it, and return it to ASIS. Student memberships are limited to two years. After two years you can transition to regular membership via the student upgrade membership category for just $65.
Need more information about membership? Contacts: Vanessa Foss, ASIS Membership Manager, email@example.com or Aura Lippincott, LACASIS student coordinator.
Student Chapters Affiliated with LACASIS:
- Gregory H. Leazer
ASIS UCLA Student Chapter
- University of Hawaii
- Diane Nahl
ASIS UH Student Chapter Home
- University of Technology, Sydney
- Merolyn Coombs
- Full list of ASIS Chapters
- This list also includes student chapters; several have Web sites, all have e-mail contacts.