Information for new members
In order to join the Carolinas Chapter of ASIS&T you must first become a member of the national organization.
- Subscriptions to internationally recognized publications, the Bulletin, and JASIST.
- Networking opportunities through ASIS&Ts local chapters.
- Reduced rates to annual conferences and summits.
- The opportunity to join ASIS&T Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (1 free, $6 for each additional SIG).
- Access to ASIS&Ts JobLine containing available position in the information science field and participation in the Placement Center held at the annual meeting.
- 10% Discount for Drexel's online degree program.
- A range of insurance plans including term life, disability, in-hospital, comprehensive health, major medical, and medicare supplement insurance.
- Unrestricted access to the online membership directory and digital library.
- View and edit your membership profile online.
- View members in your chapter(s) or sig(s).
We welcome participation in chapter events by non-members.
Join the cc:asis&t listserv...
To join the cc:asis&t listserv, please send your name and preferred email address to csugimoto (at) unc (dot) edu.