- A student paper contest where the winner attends the annual ASIS&T meeting which is usually held in North America.
- Networking with European students of information science and related disciplines via our own mailing list.
- Networking with European students of information science and related disciplines at organized meetings.
- Building an infrastructure for student exchange/internships within Europe.
- Strengthened connections and networking opportunities with ASIS&T students throughout the world.
- Possible student exchange/internships throughout the world.
Additional benefits include:
- Publishing student essays on an affiliate ASIS&T Web site.
- Networking via special interest groups (SIGs).
- Free access to the electronic version of Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T).
- Job-finding assistance using the high-quality ASIS&T Jobline.
- Bi-monthly edition of Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology.
- Special rates for ASIS&T members in conferences and meetings.
- Member-only discounts on key publications like ARIST, Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, and many others.
- Special rates for ASIS&T members in online degree programs.
To learn more, simply contact one of the student country representatives or board members.