How to submit?
- You need a research topic you want to present in a video. It does not necessarily have to be a thesis. Research projects and team projects are also welcome.
- You need an advisor (e.g. your professor). Your professor should know about your amazing work and we will contact him or her, if you win the contest.
- Create a video. There are many tutorials online that could be helpful. Here are some links:
- Integrate our start image. It should be shown during the first three seconds of your video.
- Submit your video here.
- Video length: The video should not exceed five and fall below three minutes length!
- Language: English only!
We will add the Link to our submission tool shortly.
How to win?
We will open a voting tool on our website between February 17th, 2016 and March 2nd, 2016.
- The link to this tool will be embedded under your video on YouTube.
- All your study colleagues, friends and peers will be able to vote for your video.
- A jury of European Chapter and European Student Chapter board members will also vote for their favourite video.
- The public and the expert votes will each have a 50% weighting.
- The winner will be announced shortly after the vote.