Top 10 Downloads*
- Museum Informatics: Collections, People, Access, Use
- Becoming Digital
- Ontologies and the Semantic Web
- Complex Acts of Knowing: Paradox and Descriptive Self Awareness
- Beyond the Gallery Walls: Tools and Methods for Leading End-Users to Collections Information
- Reinventing Information Services Outsourcing: A New Management Tool or Just a Fad?
- Metadata: A Fundamental Component of the Semantic Web
- Metadata Generation: Processes, People and Tools
- Copyright's Digital Dilemma Today: Fair Use or Unfair Constraints?
- Semantic Web Services
*from the ASIS&T Digital Library
|Vocabularies in Practice
Toward Terminology Services: Experiences with a Pilot Web Service Thesaurus Browser
Douglas Tudhope and Ceri Binding
Web Services for Controlled Vocabularies
Diane Vizine-Goetz, Andrew Houghton and Eric Childress
Versioning Concept Schemes for Persistent Retrieval
Joseph T. Tennis
Growing Vocabularies for Plant Identification and Scientific Learning
Jane Greenberg, Bryan Heidorn, Stephen Siberling and Alan S. Weakley
Toward Human-Computer Information Retrieval
Toward an Enriched (and Revitalized) Sense of Help: Summary of and ASIS&T 2005 Panel Session
Stephanie W. Haas, Laurie Brown, Sheila Denn, David Locke and Ben Shneiderman
The Confluence of Research and Practice in Information Architecture
Selected Abstracts from JASIST
From the Editor's Desktop|
Irene L. Travis
What is the Bulletin?
Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology is a bi-monthly news magazine packed with developments and issues affecting the field, pragmatic management reports, opinion, and news of people and events in the information science community.